- Students must attend 32 hours in the class (16 days, 2 hrs each) in addition to 14 hours in the car (7 hrs driving, 7 hrs observation)
- The first week of class the students go over what they need to know to pass the permit test and will be use the Driver Handbook.
- Students may miss up to 5 days of class BUT NOT THE FIRST THREE DAYS and all classes that are missed must be made up.
- Students have 3 months after the class ends to complete all make-ups
- Students may NOT miss any drive sessions.
- There is a $35 no show/24 hr cancellation fee.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR
2016 SUMMER SCHEDULE
JULY 11, 2016- AUGUST 1, 2016
5:30 - 7:30 PM
AUGUST 1, 2016 - AUGUST 20, 2016
MONDAY - FRIDAY
10 AM-12 PM
3 PM - 5 PM
STUDENT NEEDS TO BRING ALL OF THIS TO THE D.P.S.
- DE-964 form
- VOE (verification of enrollment)
- Original Birth Certificate
- S.S. CARD
- 2nd I.D. (School I.D., Passport, Visa)
BRING ANY OF THESE TWO WITH YOU TO THE DPS
VOTER REGISTRATION CARD
HOMEOWNERS OR RENTERS INSURANCE POLICY OR STATEMENT
AUTOMOBILE INSURANCE POLICY OR STATEMENT
UTILITY STATEMENTS DATED WITHIN 90 DAYS/ NO CELL PHONE BILLS
BANK STATEMENTS DATED WITHIN 90 DAYS