- Students must attend 32 hours in the class (16 days, 2 hrs/day) in addition to 14 hours in the car (7 hrs driving, 7 hrs observation)
- The first week of class, the students go over what they need to know to pass the permit test on the third day. May obtain Learner license certificate that same day.
- Students may miss up to 5 days of class BUT NOT THE FIRST THREE DAYS and all classes that are missed must be made up.
- Students have 3 months after the class ends to complete all make-ups
- Students may NOT miss any drive sessions.
- There is a $35 no show/24 hr cancellation fee.
March 20,2017- April 13,2017
April 03,2017-April 27,2017
April 17,2017-May 11,2017
April 21,2017-May 26,2017
Saturday & Sunday 4-6PM
June 06-June 26,2017
(10am-12noon, 12:30-2:30PM, 3-5PM)
June 12-July 03
5-7PM & 7-9PM
STUDENT NEEDS TO BRING ALL OF THIS TO THE D.P.S.
- DE-964 form
- VOE (verification of enrollment)
- Original Birth Certificate
- S.S. CARD
- 2nd I.D. (School I.D., Passport, Visa)
BRING ANY OF THESE TWO WITH YOU TO THE DPS
VOTER REGISTRATION CARD
HOMEOWNERS OR RENTERS INSURANCE POLICY OR STATEMENT
AUTOMOBILE INSURANCE POLICY OR STATEMENT
UTILITY STATEMENTS DATED WITHIN 90 DAYS/ NO CELL PHONE BILLS
BANK STATEMENTS DATED WITHIN 90 DAYS