- Students must attend 32 hours in the class (16 days, 2 hrs each) in addition to 14 hours in the car (7 hrs driving, 7 hrs observation)
- The first week of class the students go over what they need to know to pass the permit test and will be given the Driver Handbook.
- Students may miss up to 5 days of class BUT NOT THE FIRST THREE DAYS and all classes that are missed must be made up.
- Students have 3 months after the class ends to complete all make-ups
- Students may NOT miss any drive sessions.
- There is a $35 no show/24 hr cancellation fee.
STUDENT NEEDS TO BRING ALL OF THIS TO THE D.P.S.
- DE-964 form
- VOE (verification of enrollment)
- Original Birth Certificate
- S.S. CARD
- 2nd I.D. (School I.D., Passport, Visa)
BRING ANY OF THESE TWO WITH YOU TO THE DPS
VOTER REGISTRATION CARD
HOMEOWNERS OR RENTERS INSURANCE POLICY OR STATEMENT
AUTOMOBILE INSURANCE POLICY OR STATEMENT
UTILITY STATEMENTS DATED WITHIN 90 DAYS/ NO CELL PHONE BILLS
BANK STATEMENTS DATED WITHIN 90 DAYS
THE 3-5 CLASS IS MONDAY - THURSDAY
THE 5-7 CLASS IS MONDAY - THURSDAY
THE 7-9 CLASS IS MONDAY - THURSDAY
DEC 22ND - JAN 20TH
DEC 29TH - JAN 27TH
JAN 12TH - FEB 9TH
JAN 26TH - FEB 19TH
FEB 2ND - FEB 26TH
FEB 9TH - MAR 5TH
FEB 23RD - MAR 19TH
MAR 2ND - MAR 26TH
MAR - 9TH - APR 7TH
MAR 23RD - APR 16TH
MAR 30 - APR 23RD
APR 7TH - MAY 4TH
APR 20TH - MAY 14TH
APR 27TH - MAY 21ST
MAY 4TH - MAY 28TH
JAN 19TH MARTIN LUTHER KING JR. DAY
FRIDAY 7-9 pm
SATURDAY 4-6 pm
SUNDAY 4-6 pm